Gary Field Homes Built our Dream Home!
Gary guided us through a design to fit our budget and then he was informative and patient with us throughout the construction. The quality of the end product was superb, well above our expectations, with the final cost exactly to our contract and on time.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS
About The Builder
Gary Field Homes has been building Custom Homes since 1986 and we pride ourselves on our reputation for building fine quality homes. Gary Field offers his personal attention during the planning and construction of each and every custom home he builds.
By visiting our job-sites daily, Gary is in constant contact with the homeowner focusing on their needs starting from the design of your custom home through to the closing date to ensure the complete satisfaction that you expect and deserve.
He uses his years of experience to not only pre-determine issues that may arises but to help walk to home owner through the issues as they arise. Building a custom home is an investment of time and money and using a professional you can trust is in our opinion the most important decision of the project.
What Sets Us Apart
With all the competition out there, you need to be confident in your builder. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Gary Field Homes for your next project:
- Gary Field Homes along with our dedicated employees and loyal Sub Trades continue to produce custom homes of the highest quality and craftsmanship. We provide a comprehensive Tarion Home Warranty Program Package on all new homes as a Registered Builder with Tarion Home Warranty Corporation since 1987. Rest assured that your investment is protected.
- All Cabinets are custom made in our own shop under Thompson and Field Cabinets Inc. Check out our website at: www.thompsonandfieldcabinets.com
- Gary Field Homes specializes in Rural Home building complete with the installation of Septic Systems and Geo Thermal Heating and Cooling.
- Our Company can also arrange to have your old house demolished in order to build your new Custom Home.
- Many Insurance Companies are contracting Gary Field Homes to build new homes where the previous house has been destroyed due to Fire damage.